As soon as we receive an official update from the authorities of Saudi Arabia and any new health criteria for pilgrims, our doctors will review the medical forms of all bookings. We will then assess pilgrims that may fall within the high risk/vulnerable group. In addition, there will likely be postponements due to genuine reasons (such as frontline NHS staff whose annual leave has been cancelled).
Following this, we will adopt a fair approach to decide who is able to travel. Much will depend on the number permitted so it is still too early to confirm.