Hajj 2023 Hajj Packages
We are extremely pleased to announce that we have partnered with Al-Bait Guests (Duyuf Al-Bait) to provide support and guidance to UK pilgrims (Marketing Partners). Al-Bait Guests is one of the largest and most reputable Hajj providers in Saudi Arabia.
This year, the Ministry of Hajj & Umrah has appointed a number of local companies in Saudi Arabia that will be authorised to organise and provide Hajj packages for pilgrims travelling from across the Western Countries. Prospective pilgrims will have to book a package supplied by one of the authorised companies via Nusuk, which is an online portal. Therefore, packages will not be sold by any foreign company, nor will payments be collected by them. In addition, experienced Hajj guides will be employed by Al Bait Guests. Their role will primarily be to provide educational, spiritual, and logistical support to the pilgrims.
Who are Al-Bait Guests (Duyuf Al-Bait)?
Al-Bait Guests (formerly known as the Establishment of South Asia) is one of the largest Hajj service providers that has been operating for over 40 years. They have been serving approximately 600,000 Hajj pilgrims from South Asia annually, which is almost one third of all pilgrims. They have consistently been recognised as an excellent service provider.
Why Al-Bait Guests (Duyuf Al-Bait)?
Al-Bait Guests is the right decision, here is why:
- They have decades of experience in serving Hajj pilgrims.
- They have an excellent track record.
- We share the same values.
- They are passionate about integrity and quality of service.
- They have a pilgrim-centric mindset.
- They have the financial capacity to successfully deliver such a project.
What packages will be on offer?
Al Bait Guests will offer a variety of Hajj packages that will suit a range of budgets:
The duration of the packages on offer will be:
- 10 days
- 14 days
- 18 days
Accommodation & Flights:
- Double, Triple and Quad occupancy
- Range of quality hotels in Makkah & Madinah
Services in Mina:
- Tents in European camps (Moaisem)
- Tents in the VIP European camps (Majr al-Kabsh)
Further package details will be available on the Al-Bait Guests website very soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there an age limit to perform Hajj this year?
The minimum age for anyone to participate in Hajj this year is 13, there is no upper age limit.
- Are Non-British passport holders who are resident in the UK able to perform Hajj this year?
As long as you are resident in the UK you will be eligible to perform Hajj subject to the ministry of hajj and umrah rules and regulations.
- Will a lottery system be in operation this year?
There will not be a lottery system in operation. Bookings will be accepted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- How can British expats perform Hajj this year?
All packages will include flights out of the UK. Once a package is booked on Nusuk, British expats may request to exclude flights from the package. This request will be subject to approval.
- How will payment be collected?
There will be various methods of payment to Nusuk, including debit/credit card payments and bank transfer. We advise registering with an online bank that may provide much better exchange rates and reduced or no transaction charges.
- Will the packages be ATOL protected?
Payment made for packages will not be ATOL protected. Therefore, it may be prudent to arrange suitable travel insurance. Please note that payments made by debit/credit cards may include some level of protection, please check with your card issuer for further information.
- Will any vaccinations be required?
It will be mandatory to be vaccinated against meningitis (ACWY) and Covid-19 (both doses).
What to do next:
Packages cannot be booked at present as they have not been released on the Nusuk platform. We advise the following:
- Create an account on Nusuk: https://hajj.nusuk.sa/. Further guidance is available at this link: https://hajj.nusuk.sa/media
- Al Bait Guests have setup a telegram support group and a channel.
You are requested join these immediately, as it will be easier to announce messages once the packages become available.
Hajj 2023 Support – (Chat) https://t.me/+3QRQg2zry_tiYzc0
Hajj 2023 Support – (Channel) https://t.me/+ZaofLHFjK1pjMDZk