Revised cancellation charges due to Covid-19
- If you or any other member of your party decides to cancel your confirmed booking, you must notify us in writing. Your notice of cancellation will only take effect when it is received in writing by us at our offices and will be effective from the date on which we receive it. We will accept your cancellation via email. Please note the following eventualities:
If Saudi Arabia allows British Pilgrims to perform Hajj 1441/2020, you will be notified immediately of the decision as well as the requirements by the authorities to obtain a Hajj visa and any conditions by the FCO for quarantine upon return to the UK after Hajj. We will allow 7 days for you to decide on your booking;
- Cancellation up to 28 days before travel:
As long as there are no stringent measures introduced either by the Saudi Authorities or by the UK authorities, you will have the option to either:
- postpone your Hajj booking to 2021, without any cancellation charges;
- cancel your existing Hajj booking. In this case, we will apply an administrative cancellation charge of £250 per person.
- If stringent measures are introduced either by the Saudi Authorities or by the UK authorities such as a mandatory two-week quarantine, you may:
- postpone your Hajj booking to the next year 2021, without any cancellation charges;
- cancel your existing Hajj booking and receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received 0-28 days before the date of departure will incur a cost of 100% of the package price.
Please note that once visas have been issued, no refunds can be issued in the event you cancel your arrangements. Visas are usually issued by the Ministry 2-3 weeks before departure.