Your Hajj Visa Fees include a medical insurance cover. This policy covers you for the following:
Maximum Limit for Health Benefits: (SR. 100,000 per person. )
- Hospitalization (Up to maximum limit).
- Limit of daily room and board for the patient including bed cost and nursing care, medical visits, and medical supervision and subsistence services. This include the cost of medications and medical supplies that are given according to the prescription of the doctor (Shared room, a maximum of 600 SR per day).
- Limit of daily room and board for a patient companion (Shared room, a maximum of 150 SR per day).
- Expenses of emergency pregnancy and delivery (A maximum of 5,000 SAR during the policy period).
- Travel costs of one close family member caregiver (A maximum of 5,000 SAR during the policy period).
- Emergency dental treatment (A maximum of 500 SAR during the policy period).
- Treatment of premature born babies (Up to maximum limit of mother policy).
- Injuries resulting from traffic accidents (Up to maximum limit of this policy).
- Emergency Renal Dialysis costs (Up to maximum limit of this policy).
- Medical evacuation inside and outside the Kingdom (Up to maximum limit of this policy).
- Corpse repatriation to home country expenses (A maximum of 10,000 SAR during the policy period).
- The full details of the policy is available on this website: enaya-ksa.com.
- It is advisable to obtain travel insurance. If you do, you may want to check that your insurance fully covers all your personal requirements including medical expenses, pre-existing medical conditions and repatriation in the event of accident or illness.
Some insurers include cancellation charges, lost baggage and flight cancellations and delays. It may also be that your credit card company includes medical/travel insurance. Please check with your card issuer.
Unfortunately, most travel insurance providers do not cover Covid-19 related claims for policies purchased after February 2020.